The SM Store
Get a Chance to Win P10,000 Worth of Shopping Spree
when you shop with a minimum P2,000 single-receipt spend with your SMAC at The SM Store GRAND CENTRAL or via Call to Deliver at #143SM (#14376)
November 26 to December 05, 2021
Get a chance to be 1 of the 10 winners of P10,000 worth of shopping spree when you shop with a minimum P2,000 single-receipt spend with your SMAC at The SM Store GRAND CENTRAL or via Call to Deliver at #143SM (#14376)
How to Avail
- Present your SMAC or SMAC Prestige Card upon payment. For delivery transactions, provide your card number upon checkout.
- There will be one instant winner per day; notification will be via the generated stub upon payment
- Computation of purchase requirement shall include all items except purchases of cell cards, phone cards, SM Gift Cards, and concert tickets.
- To claim the prize, winners must present the following to the Customer Service Counter of The SM Store Grand Central and present the following:
- Winning SM transaction receipt (original and untampered)
- Winning claim stub
- SMAC or SMAC Prestige Card
- Valid identification card
- Proof of Tax Identification Number preferably TIN ID
- Winners must surrender the original winning claim stub, photocopy of the transaction receipt, SMAC, SMAC Prestige Card, or SM Loyalty Card used, valid ID and proof of TIN to the Customer Service representative.
- Prizes are not convertible to cash.
- Redemption or use of the SM Gift Pass is exclusive for THE SM STORE Grand Central.
- The SM Store will not replace lost, faded, damaged, and defective winning announcement stub and SM Gift Passes caused by the winner or cardholder.
- Unclaimed prizes within 60 days upon receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of The SM Store Grand Central.
- All employees of The SM Store Grand Central and relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified to join.
- SMAC and SMAC Prestige Cards with the old design are still valid for this promo.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-128798 series of 2021