SHOP TO FLY. FLY TO SHOP.
Now you can convert your SMAC Points to Mabuhay Miles and Mabuhay Miles to SMAC Points. Here’s how:
SMAC to Mabuhay Miles:
- Log-in to smac.ph
- Click the PAL Mabuhay Miles banner
- Type in your Mabuhay Miles number
- Choose how many points you want to convert
- Confirm via OTP sent to your email or mobile number
Mabuhay Miles to SMAC:
- Call any of PAL Mabuhay Miles Hotline Numbers: For Philippines (Hours are from 7AM to 11PM) - +632 8855-8888 (Metro Manila), +032 3400191 (Cebu), +639190562255 (Mobile number). For US/Canada (Open 24/7)- 1800-4359725 (Toll-Free Number)
- Provide Mabuhay Miles number, SMAC number, and number of miles to convert.
Here are the other things you need to know when converting your points to miles and vice versa:
- This points conversion program is open to all SMAC Start, SMAC, and SMAC Prestige members with a PAL Mabuhay Miles account.
- To be able to convert your SMAC Points to Mabuhay Miles, you need to be registered via smac.ph or the SMAC app.
- As a SMAC member with an unexpired account, you must have at least 250 SMAC points.
- As Mabuhay Miles member with an unexpired account, you must have at least 500 miles.
- SMAC Points and Mabuhay Miles conversion scheme are as follows:
POINTS OR MILES
250 SMAC Points = 100 Mabuhay Miles
PAL Mabuhay Miles
500 Mabuhay Miles = 50 SMAC Points
- There is no limit to SMAC points conversion provided you have enough points balance. For Mabuhay Miles, there’s a cap of 100,000 miles per member, per year.
- SMAC points will be credited within 5 to 7 working days while Mabuhay Miles will be credited within 24 hours.
- You can use your SMAC points to shop at The SM Store, SM Markets, and other SM retail partners.
- Points or miles conversion is irreversible.
- If you’re not a Mabuhay Miles member yet, visit mabuhaymiles.com and create an account.